Full job ad here.
The main task of the lecturer is to teach in the aforementioned Bachelors and Masters programs. Activities may include:
• Teaching Bachelor’s courses in Organizational/Work/Social Psychology;
• Teaching specialized master’s courses in Work and Organizational Psychology;
• Supervising practical work groups;
• Supervising BSc and MSc thesis projects in Work/Organizational/Social Psychology;
• Affinity and interest to the department’s research program;
• Participating in and contributing to commission activities.
The candidate should be interested to work in an international environment with strong focus on teaching excellence, scientific methodology and applied and/or experimental research. You are an excellent teacher and communicator, with strong skills in teamwork, leadership and project management.
More specifically, we require that you have the following:
• A completed PhD thesis in Organizational Psychology, Work or Social Psychology (or a closely related field);
• Strong interest in applications of psychology to organizational and social challenges;
• Outstanding teaching skills, shown by substantial experience and positive course evaluations in academic teaching at undergraduate and graduate levels;
• A teaching certificate (BKO) or willingness to obtain BKO;
• Interest in supervising student research projects;
• An excellent command of English (Bachelor’s and Master’s courses are mostly taught in English) and preferably also Dutch.